Rob Keefe, All American’s beloved owner, passed away unexpectedly last fall. Since that time, the All American team has continued to provide the same service you have come to expect from us. The ownership of the business fell to the Rob Keefe trust, and the beneficial owners determined it best for them and for the dealers to sell the business if the right partner could be found.
AvantGuard Monitoring Centers stepped in as a buyer willing to continue the employment of the All American family, to honor the current dealer agreements, and continue business uninterrupted. AvantGuard brings decades of wholesale monitoring experience to the relationship as well as a history of innovation, technical leadership, growth, services expansion, and a focus on dealer relationships. AvantGuard’s reputation in the industry is one of exceptional service, quality, and consistency. They were named the 2022 Monitoring Center of the Year (enterprise) by The Monitoring Association.
What is Changing?
Any time a change in ownership occurs, everyone wonders what is going to change. We feel you should be aware of the following:
- No pricing changes are planned
- The same team you have worked with at All American today will be working with you tomorrow
- The same operators who handle your alarms today will be handling your alarms tomorrow
In the short term, we will be phasing out the All-American name to favor the nationwide AvantGuard brand. In the medium term, we look forward to enhancing the capabilities offered to the All American dealers including:
- Facility, signal path, and people redundancy among the AvantGuard monitoring centers (Ogden, UT, Rexburg, ID, Cedar City, UT, Sarasota, FL)
- Access to AvantGuard’s award winning dealer tools including a technician app for iPhone and Android, web portals for account management, reporting, and attrition reducing insights
- Subscriber interaction tools including SMS and AG Chat
- Complete Alarm.com integration
- AI-enabled conversational voice capabilities to prioritize inbound and outbound calling
To learn more about the coming capabilities, visit https://www.agmonitoring.com/services/professional-monitoring.
Over time we will be integrating the All American team into the AvantGuard leadership, organizational, and operational structure which will bring the features and redundancies we are committed to provide all dealers.
The biggest changes that will come between 90 and 180 days will be the implementation of signal redundancy between our Sarasota location and existing AvantGuard monitoring locations. Doing so will ensure the interruption of circuits due to vendor issues, or problems at an entire location, will not impact our ability to receive and respond to alarms whether they are coming via IP, cellular, phone lines, etc..
We welcome you to the AvantGuard Monitoring Centers family!