We are contacting you to inform you of upcoming billing changes that will be effective July 1st.
Historically, you have been billed one month in advance. AvantGuard bills on the first of each month for that month's services.
Here is what to expect over the next couple of months:
- July 1st, you will receive your first invoice from AvantGuard's billing system. All billing emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The July invoice will only include charges for new accounts added in April, May, or June, excessive signals, answering services, and phone line usage.
- The July invoice will not include monitoring-related charges for accounts that have been active before April.
- You will receive a credit memo for any accounts you canceled in June.
- As a courtesy, during this transition period, no accounts or cellular charges (Alarmnet, M2M, Telguard, Alula) will be billed or credited during July.
- On August 1st, you will receive a full invoice for August's monitoring services.
Please note, effective immediately, all receipts will come from email@example.com, and may show different invoice numbers until the billing software is fully merged.