With the transition of All American and Avantguard taking place, we would like to inform you of some changes that will be happening with your billing and invoicing.
- All invoices, payment receipts, statements, credit memos will have a different look and be branded as Avantguard.
- You will notice the bill codes currently labeled as R Codes on your invoices will be different as we are standardizing with the services Avantguard offers. The descriptions should be enough to clarify the billed service, but if you have specific questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will no longer be billing a month in advance for services. You will be billed on the 1st of the month for the current month.
- Invoices will have a billing cut off on the 25th of the month previous. Meaning anything active as of that date will be billed on the 1st of the month. Example, August invoices will be for August services and any accounts active as of July 25th at 12:01am will be billed.
- We will be simplifying the invoices by no longer pro-rating service charges. Any new accounts added during the month will not be invoiced until the 1st of the following month. In turn any accounts cancelled will drop off the following month. Example, an account added on the 26th of July will not be billed until September 1st. If an account is cancelled on the 26th of July will continue to be billed on the August 1st invoice.
- Third party radio services will be billed 1 to 2 months in arrears depending on the vendor. We invoice you based on the active accounts from the invoices we receive from these vendors.
- Any disputes to invoices will need to be made within 30 days of invoice via email.
- We will be deactivating the web payment portal as of July 31, 2023. All invoices moving forward will have a Pay Now button, allowing you to make the payment for that invoice. We also accept payments via wire, ACH, or checks.
- Please send all checks to PO Box 150224 Ogden, Utah 84415.
- All automatic payments will be processed on the 20th of each month.
- Billing details will be in the Account Service Detail report in your MyAG Portal. This report will show the services billed at the subscriber level.
- All invoices, statements, etc will be sent from email@example.com. Please use this same email address to reach out to us about billing related questions.
- All data changes need to be made in writing and sent to Dealer Care via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.