We will complete the Stages migration on July 18th. In preparation for the change, there is some critical information that you must know.
- Every account number will have AAM added as a prefix. The addition is to avoid duplicate account numbers within our database. For example, account number XX0001 will change to AAMXX0001. Similarly, account number 0001XX will change to AAM0001XX.
- AvantGuard will implement two-call verification burglar alarm procedures for security accounts. Shortly after the conversion, our dealer care team will implement AG Chat and our AI auto-dialing feature. We will communicate the coming changes with you at a later date.
- Our platform will send automated calls for all low-priority signals (Low battery, power loss, troubles, etc.), allowing for prompt notification and industry-leading response time on emergency alarms.
- Reports and other Stages notifications will come from email@example.com.
- If an account has a password, the customer must provide it as standard practice when they call in. If there is no password, we will not require one. There will be no exceptions to this practice. AvantGuard operators will not offer password hints or accept anything other than passwords in the code words list, etc.
On July 18th, you and your staff must use the following links to access your accounts. The links on our website will be altered accordingly. Most login credentials will remain unchanged. If yours did change, we will contact you directly:
- My.AG Dealer Portal - my.agmonitoring.com
- Stages Dealer Portal - portal.agmonitoring.com/stagesdealer/
- AG Mobile App - Can be found in the app store under AvantGuard Monitoring.
- Stages Mobile App - While most dealers prefer the AG App, should you choose to utilize the Stages app, the AvantGuard endpoint must be entered.
In case you missed it, we recorded the training webinar. You may access it at your convenience here (Training Webinar).
Please view all previous conversion emails in our help center.