The Stages migration is nearly upon us and will be completed on Tuesday, July 18th. We wish to inform you of the critical information below:
- Every account number will have AAM added as a prefix. The addition is to avoid duplicate account numbers within our database. For example, account number XX0001 will change to AAMXX0001. Similarly, account number 0001XX will change to AAM0001XX.
- AvantGuard will implement two-call verification burglar alarm procedures for security accounts. Shortly after the conversion, our dealer care team will implement the conversion AG Chat and our AI auto-dialing feature. We will communicate the coming changes with you at a later date.
- If an abort, cancel, or open signal is received, and an operator has not yet begun calling on the alarm, we will disregard the burglar alarm per the abort, cancel, or open. As we implement AG Chat, customers can see the history of events in their AG Chat link.
- Our platform will send automated calls for all low-priority signals (Low battery, power loss, troubles, etc.), allowing for prompt notification and industry-leading response time on emergency alarms.
- Reports and other Stages notifications will come from email@example.com.
- Outbound calls will continue to come from the same phone number.
- You can still reach us at the same phone numbers you have always used.
From July 18th onward, you and your staff must use the following links to access your accounts. The links on our website will be altered accordingly. Most login credentials will remain unchanged. If yours did change, we will contact you directly:
- My.AG Dealer Portal - my.agmonitoring.com
- Stages Dealer Portal - portal.agmonitoring.com/stagesdealer/
- You can access all your call recordings in the AG Stages dealer portal and My.AG. You can visit the account history and click the speaker icon next to the phone call.
- AG Mobile App - Our AG dealers utilize the AG App to place 90% of their tests due to it's simple and user-friendly interface.
- Stages Mobile App - While most dealers prefer the AG App, should you choose to utilize the Stages app, the AvantGuard endpoint must be entered.
On Monday, July 17th, we will restrict edit permissions in our All American dealer portal. If you require a data change, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have access to edit within the AG dealer portal and My.AG immediately upon the conversion.
In case you missed it, we recorded the training webinar. You may access it at your convenience here (Training Webinar).
Please view all previous conversion emails in our help center.