The migration to AvantGuard's Stages platform was successful. Overall, we moved over 197,000 active accounts! We have confirmed that all our receivers are transmitting signals to the Stages platform, and operators are processing alarms efficiently.
Today we continue to ensure that everything runs smoothly and work hard to complete a few outstanding items. There were several frequently asked questions that we wanted to answer, please see below:
- Please use the same username and password to log into our dealer portal. If your username did change due to it being a duplicate, we added "_1" to the end of your username - for example, jsmith_1. Please let us know if you still cannot access Stages or our mobile apps.
- To view account history pre-dating the 18th, please visit https://aamhistory.agmonitoring.com/stagesdealer
- Please download the AG Mobile App for yourselves and your technicians. It will save you time and allow you to instantly control your accounts on test, view history, account data, and more.
- Data entry that dealers added in All American's Stages between July 10th and July 18th is currently being added by hand by our Customer Success team.
- Please note that police, fire, and medical agencies have been moved from the call list to the Agencies field.
- We have confirmed that all Alarm.com signal traffic is normal. We have some configuration changes for the integrations we are working through with Alarm.com as a high priority for today.
Below are links to our tools and help center to assist you in getting familiar with our products:
- AvantGuard Help Center
- My.AG Dealer Portal - my.agmonitoring.com
- Stages Dealer Portal - portal.agmonitoring.com/stagesdealer/
- You can access all your call recordings in the AG Stages dealer portal and My.AG. You can visit the account history and click the speaker icon next to the phone call.
- AG Mobile App - Our AG dealers utilize the AG App to place 90% of their tests due to its simple and user-friendly interface.
In case you missed it, we recorded the training webinar. You may access it at your convenience here (Training Webinar).
Please view all previous conversion emails in our help center.