If the zone list is less than 50 points, dealers are required to enter it themselves.
Zone lists larger than 50 can be sent to Dealer Care in the required template to be uploaded.
Once the template is filled out, you can email it to Dealer Care (email@example.com) and request that they add it to the account.
- Open the template.
- On the 'Info' tab under 'Zones' it explains how you'll need to fill out each part of the template.
- Next, click on the 'Zone' tab of the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the 'Zone' page according to the instructions on the 'Info' tab.
- If there are no areas on this account, leave the 'Area' column blank.
- A completed template should look something like this:
- SUPERVISORY 06011 (remember to put a 'Y' for 'Yes' in the 'Is Supervisory' column)
- TROUBLE 06004
- WATER FLOW 01301
- CO/CARBON MONOXIDE 01400
- FIRE 01300
- BURG 04200
- CRICTICAL ALARM 05900
If you need help with knowing which codes to use, you can reach out to Dealer Care.
In your email to Dealer Care make sure to include the full account number.