-Log in to the Monitoring Portal
- Enter the account number in the 'Search' box.
-Click the binocular icon to search.
- Double click on the account number.
- Then go to the Area & Open/Close tab.
- Create the Open and Close events and the schedule number that you will be creating the schedule for.
- If this step is skipped, operators will not be able to access the hours in the Operator View when acting on accounts.
- Hit the plus button under the Schedules section to generate the Detail tab for the setup of the schedule.
- Be sure to ask the dealer if they would like the signals to be called on or logged.
- Confirm any window times are needed. (Window times give the subscriber a certain amount of time in minutes to open or close before generating the event).
- Be sure to match the schedule number to the one you created in before, and its description.
- Once the details have been entered in, click the save icon on the 'Details' tab to generate the time entry.
- Enter in the Days that they need it in effect for as well as the times and save this step.
- The times appear in the Schedule Time box above the Time Entry.
- If you need to override the open/close windows, click on the ‘Override Windows’ icon next to the day. - Adjusting this effects how much time the employees have to open/close.
- Confirm that all of the information is correct, and you have set up the schedule!
Back to Top