Setting this up will send the person whose number has been inputted a text notification on every signal while the account is in test.
This could be useful if a technician, for whatever reason, does not have the MyAG App.
- Log into the Monitoring Portal.
- Enter the account number in the search bar and click the binoculars to search.
- Click on the xmit# to open the account.
-Click the 'Device Test' button.
- Then select the type of test you need. Typically it would be 'Normal test' or 'All.'
- Click 'notify option' above the save button.
- Select 'SMS Message' to send them a text or select email to send an email.
- Enter the phone number or email address that needs to receive the notification. Enter numbers only, no dashes or parentheses.
- Save Test and you're finished.
This is an example of what a text notification looks like: