Adding A Schedule To A Contact:
- Adding a schedule to a contact makes it so the contact will only be called/contacted during the scheduled times.
- Log into the Monitoring Portal.
- Enter the account number in the search bar and click the binoculars to search.
- Click on the xmit# to open the account.
- Under the 'Contacts' tab, double click on the desired contact.
- The 'Contact Detail' window will pop up.
- Click on the 'Day/Time' icon.
- On the 'Day Times' window, select the carrot (^) next to 'Day Code'. Select the days of the week that you would like this schedule to apply to.
- Then enter the start/end times.
- For 'End Day' you'll mostly want to use 'Same Day' or 'Next Day'.
- In this example the contact will be call after hours only, from 6:00pm to 8:00am.
- Here you need to put 'Next Day' because in the time between 6pm in the evening to 8am in the morning a new day has started.
- If you wanted a contact to be contacted only during business hours, it would look like this:
8am-6pm with the 'End Day' set as 'Same Day'.
- Remember to save your changes.
Removing A Schedule From A Contact:
Back to Top
- Pull up the subscriber's account.
- Under 'Contacts' double click on the desired contact.
- Then click the 'Remove Day/Time' button.
- The 'Contact Detail' window will refresh and the 'Remove Day/Time' button will disappear.
- The schedule is now removed from the contact.