-Site Database Report
Site Database Report:
Downloading account information can be done in a couple ways, depending on what is needed.
Site Database is a report that can be run to enable dealers to have a report with all of the account information. The report includes call list, zone list, device information, address, etc.
- Go to the Monitoring Portal.
- Then select 'Site Database' under the Report tab.
- Select the carrot (^) button in the Site Database window and enter in the account number.
- Press the Search button
- Double click on the account when it appears at the bottom of the 'Site Lookup' window.
- From here, check all the highlighted boxes to receive a full report of the account.
- Select the Report button on the bottom left.
- This window will pop up once the report is run.
- To access the report click on the 'Site Database Report' tab that will come up in your web browser.
- You can download the file if needed. Click on the download arrow.
- You can also download information using the 'Download' icon.
- This icon is in quite a few places in the Monitoring Portal, but it works best for downloading contact information and zone lists.
Back to Top