- Log into the Monitoring portal.
- Enter the account number in the search bar and press the binocular icon to search.
- Double click on the account number.
- Select the ‘site’ tab. Click on the address (circled in red) and enter address.
(You can skip this section on entering the address if the correct address is already on the account)
- Click on the 'Accept Geo Data' icon.
- Once it validates, click the globe with the checkmark.
- If you've double-checked the address and it won't validate, that's ok. This happens sometimes, especially with new buildings, and is fixable.
- Go ahead and click the 'Save Entered Data' icon.
- The address is now updated.
- Then you'll need to go under the site tab and look under ‘Agencies’.
- Click on the ‘Quick Entry’ button under the Agencies tab.
- The 'Quick Site Agency Lookup' box will pop up.
If The Address Validated Properly:
Back to Top
- Typically, you'll simply want to select the first number listed for each type of agency.
- Once you have the agencies, press the ‘x’ on the top right.
- The agency numbers will automatically save.
- The agencies are now populated and are entered into the account.
Address Not Validating:
- You'll have to look up the agency numbers for the city/county where the account is located in.
- After clicking the 'Quick Entry' button, the 'Quick Site Agency Lookup' box will come up.
- Next to 'phone' enter the agency phone number.
- Click the binoculars to search.
- All of the agencies connected to the number you searched will come up.
- Check the boxes highlighted in red to add the agencies.
- Once the box is checked it will save automatically, so after checking the boxes, close the 'Quick Site Agency Lookup' window.
- Agencies should now be populated in the account.