- Adding Contacts
- Removing Contacts
- Login to MyAG
- Click on 'Accounts'.
- On the top left, enter the account number into the search bar.
- If the account is currently out of service, you will need to check the 'Include OOS' box for the account to come up.
- When the account page loads you will see the 'Basic Information' section.
- Scroll down until you see the 'Contact Information' section.
Back to Top
- Click the yellow plus button.
- Enter the contact's first and last name.
- The PIN is a password/code specific to the contact. If you want the contact to have a code that only they can use, enter it under PIN.
- If the contact does not have a PIN, select 'Contact Only' for the Authority level.
- If the contact does have a PIN, select 'All Access'.
- If the 'ECV' box is checked, the contact will be called before dispatching.
- The exception to this is Commercial Fire (CF) accounts. On CF accounts dispatch will always be called first, even if ECV is checked.
- Click the blue plus button to add a phone number.
- Type the number in under 'Phone Number'.
- Under 'Phone Type' select the corresponding phone type.
- Most contacts can be listed as 'Cell'.
- Checking the 'Auto' box enables automatic text message notifications.
- If a contact is marked as 'Bad' it will no longer be called. Typically a contact is marked bad if an operator is advised they've called the wrong number.
- If a contact is still correct/current but has been marked as 'Bad' simply uncheck the 'Bad' box and the contact will go back to normal and will be called on alarms again,
- Click 'Save' and then also click the floppy disk icon in the corner.
- Doing both steps insures the contact information saves.
- Scroll down to 'Contact Information'.
- Click the trashcan icon.
- A 'Delete this contact?' window will pop up.
- Click 'Yes'.
-Make sure to also click the floppy disk icon to save your changes.
Back to Top