This article will review how to add and remove contacts in the MyAG Portal.
Locating the Contact Information on the Account
- Start by logging into MyAG - https://my.agmonitoring.com/
- Click on the Accounts tab
- On the top left corner, enter the account number into the search bar.
- Then you can press enter to search
NOTE: If the account is currently out of service (Cancelled or Pending Installation) you will need to click on the icon to the right of the search bar and then check Include OOS
- When the account page loads you will see the Details tab
- Then you will scroll down until you see the Contact Information Section
Adding Contact Information
- Click the yellow Add Button.
- Enter the Contact's Name.
- The PIN is the contacts Personal Password if they wish to have one.
- Authority will be All Access or Partial Access if they have a PIN. If they do not have a PIN, they will be Contact Only.
- Check the ECV box if the contact needs to be called before dispatch.
- Click the blue add icon to add their phone number and select their phone type. Default is cell if you are not sure.
- Then press Save.
- Then close out of the contact you added and press the Save button in the bottom right of the screen.
Removing a Contact
- If you hover over the contact, a Red Trash Can will appear, to delete you will click on this icon.
- Then, click Yes when it asks if you want to Delete this contact.
- Then click then save icon in the bottom right of the screen.